Michelin-starred chef and California native, John Fraser, will helm five of The Tampa EDITION’s concepts: Lilac, Azure at EDITION, Market at EDITION, Lobby Bar and Pool Bar.
The opening marks the debut of EDITION’s 15th property worldwide, and Tampa’s first-ever five star hotel. The hotel will usher in a new generation for this burgeoning destination as part of Water Street Tampa, a $3.5 billion urban project transforming the city. Highlights to include:
- 172 spacious guestrooms and 38 private residences
- An expansive rooftop terrace and pool deck, a first-of-its-kind for Tampa
- Numerous distinctive bars, restaurants and nightlife concepts, including signature venues from Michelin-starred Chef John Fraser
- Luxurious spa and fitness center
- Elegant and refined design concepted by ISC Design Studio in partnership with Morris Adjmi Architects, Nichols Architects, Bonetti Kozerski Architects, and Roman and Williams
The arrival of The Tampa EDITION further boosts the city’s rise and cements the EDITION brand’s knack for landing in the right place at the right time. The five-star hotel and residences have been masterminded and created by Ian Schrager, in collaboration with Marriott International.
Read it from the source: That’s So Tampa https://thatssotampa.com/michelin-star-chef-tampa-edition/