Miami World Tower 1 just topped off this summer. Now, its developer is planning three additional towers… 2,000 More Units, At FAA Max Height.
The newly revealed towers include:
- Miami World Tower 2a – 25 stories, 279 feet above ground, 293 feet above sea level
- Miami World Tower 2b – 68 stories, 694 feet above ground, 709 feet above sea level (the maximum permitted by the FAA in the area)
- Miami World Tower 3 – 68 stories, 694 feet above ground, 709 feet above sea level (the maximum permitted by the FAA in the area)
Combined, towers 2a, 2b, and 3 will include:
- 2,043 multifamily residential units
- Amenities on levels 14, and 65 and 66 of the taller towers, including rooftop pools
- 2,944 square feet commercial space
- 807 parking spaces on level 2-13, in a garage lined with residential units
The topped-off Miami World Tower 1 is being built with 557 units in a 53-story building. The total unit count when combined with the newly added towers is 2,600.
Towers 2a and 2b are planned with diagrid aluminum cladded columns. A material palette submitted with the plans shows the design concept for the exterior steel cladding structure is inspired by the Hines office tower planned at Worldcenter.
Tower 3 is similar in design to Tower 1, but taller.
Nichols is the architect.
Lalezarian is the developer.